CASSAVA PUDDING RECIPE #1
- 2 packet cassava
- 2 cans evaporated milk
- 2 bottles sweetened young string coconut
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 stick butter, melted
- In one bowl mix butter, cassava, milk, coconut string.
- Pour in greased 13″x9″x2″ pan.
- Bake for an hour at 350 degrees F.
CASSAVA PUDDING RECIPE #2
- 2 pounds grated cassava
- one 14-ounce can condensed milk
- one 13-ounce can evaporated milk
- one 16-ounce can less 6 tablespoons coconut cream
- 2 cups coconut milk
- grated coconut
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 eggs
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 6 tablespoons coconut cream
- 6 tablespoons condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine pudding ingredients (save 6 tablespoons coconut cream for topping). Mix well.
- Pour mixture into a buttered 11-3/4 inch shallow rectangular cake pan and bake for approximately 30 minutes.
- Mix the topping ingredients well and spread evenly on top of pudding and continue baking for another 25 minutes.
source: different recipe sites