- 1 cup Butter
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1/2 tbsp Baking soda
- 6 pieces Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Cocoa
- 3/4 cup All purpose flour
- 1 cup Chopped nuts
- Cream butter, then add sugar gradually.
- Add eggs one at a time mixing well after each addition. Mix in vanilla.
- In another bowl, mix together all purpose flour, coconut flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa.
- Add flour mixture to the creamed butter and mix until well blended.
- Add 1/8 cup of chopped nuts.
- Pour into greased pan.
- Smoothen surface with a rubber scraper and top with the remaining nuts.
- Bake for 350 °F for about 15 minutes.
Yield: 36 brownies
source: Product Development Dept. – Philippine Coconut Authority