How to Make Fish Nuggets
Fish Nuggets is made up by mixing minced fish meat with other ingredients. It generally comes in bite-sized rectangular shape. When fried, nuggets are golden brown in color and have a crunchy texture.
- 3 cup minced fish meat
- 1 cup shrimp meat
- 1.5 cup iced water
- 10 Tbsp chopped onion
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1.5 cup bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp iodized salt
- 1 Tbsp white sugar
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1.5 tsp MSG
- Grind minced fish meat in food cutter, add salt.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Mix well until sticky.
- Mold or form into rectangular shape.
- Dip nuggets in a cold commercially prepared batter mix, 1:1 ratio of batter and water.
- Roll in bread crumbs.
- Deep fat fry until golden brown and serve with sauce and serve with sauce.
For training and seminars, contact:
Pinoy Fishmart Multi-Purpose Cooperative
2/F PCA Annex Bldg., Commonwealth Ave.
Diliman, Quezon City
Tel: (02) 929-3118, Fax: (02) 929-7018
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
source: Pinoy Fishmart