How to Make Aloe Vera Gel
Here is a very simple and easy way to create your own homemade aloe vera gel.
- Slice off an outer leaf of an aloe plant.
- Peel it. Scoop out gel with a spoon.
- Place into a blender.
- Add the following ingredients to preserve the gel naturally. For every 1/4 cup of aloe leaf, add: 500 mg powdered vitamin c (you can crush tablets into powder)
- 400 IU vitamin E
- Place in a sterilized, clean glass jar. Will keep for several months in the refridgerator.
- Apply several times a day to cuts, wounds, or burns/skin irritations.
How to Make a Natural Skin Peel
Occasional facial peels are great for the skin because they loosen and remove dead skin cells. Doing this will improve the texture of the skin, while at the same time restore its elasticity, reduce pore size and diminish fine lines and wrinkles. It can also assist in reducing hyperpigmentation and in stimulating collagen production.
- Gently heat together one packet unflavored gelatin, the juice of one lemon and one orange. Heat until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Let cool until almost set.
- Whisk in one egg yolk.
- Apply a thin layer to the face and neck areas.
- Leave on for 20 to 25 minutes, or until dry.
- Rinse off completely with warm water.
- Pat dry gently with a soft towelling cloth.
- Peels are the most effective when gently applied to clean, warm, moist skin.
- The gelatin has a softening effect on the skin. As it dries, it will help firm and tone the skin, while the lemon and orange juice will exfoliate, stimulate and diminish hyperpigmentation. The egg yolk moisturizes and hydrates the skin.
How to Make Hand Sanitizer
This hand sanitizer will keep your skin clean, healthy and soft.
- Get a jar and add one cup of water.
- Add five squirts of soap. Any kind of soap will work.
- Add one pinch of salt.
- Mix and leave alone for one week.
Warning: Do not put in the eye!
How to Make a Tomato Deodorant Cream
Tomatoes are known for their culinary uses, but there’s one other thing tomatoes can do beyond forming the basis of delicious food; they can be used to eliminate body odor! In fact, tomatoes are frequently used in different home remedies. It’s not an old wife’s tale; even doctors do this.
- Get your hands on sodium hydroxide pellets and dissolve them in 15 mL of water.
- Pick 5-10 tomatoes and cut them into halves. Blend until it becomes fine.
- Use animal fat. Boil the animal fat into water until the oil floats on top. Wait to solidify, separate oil from water. Heat the oil, and strain using a cloth.
- Transfer strained fat and transfer into a small empty can and heat. Pour dissolved sodium hydroxide and water into melted oil. Stir.
- Take 10g of salt and stir into mixture. Pour the tomato juice and stir. Set aside to cool.
- Wait until cooled, take an empty roll-on stick and pour the top layer of the mixture.
How to Make an Avocado and Honey Skin Softener
Do you want softer skin without paying a lot of money on expensive masks? Here’s how
- Peel and mash one ripe avocado.
- Add honey.
- Put it on your face.
- After 15 minutes, wash it off your face with warm water.