- 1 pc egg (medium to large size)
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 100g sweet potato
- Pre-heat frying pan and brush the surface with oil or margarine.
- In a bowl, beat the egg, add the liquid ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Add 100g Sweet potato Hotcake mix to the bowl and blend well.
- Pour enough butter to the pan to get desired sizes of hotcake.
- Turn once when top is bubbly and edges start to dry.
- Serve hot with margarine and sugar, jam or jelly.
source: Plant Industry Production Guide on Sweet Potato, BPI Sweet Potato Commodity Profile, DA-Eastern Visayas Integrated Agricultural research Center