Materials and Equipments:
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Wooden spoon
- Mixing bowls
- Knife and chopping board
- Small bowls
- Colored cellophane (for wrapping)
- 2 big can condensed milk
- 2 egg yolks (optional)
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- Put condensed milk in pan.
- Put the pan on stove with low fire.
- Then add egg yolk and butter (or margarine)
- Mix continuously until the mixture is thick.
- Remove from stove and let it cool.
- Wrap in cellophane and shape it like a pyramid.
- This is now ready for packaging and selling.
source: TRC, photo from inigobautista.wordpress.com